Christian MP3s

This is one of three Christian resources blogs I maintain (infrequently), the others being Christian Scholars and Christian Journals. I am conservatively evangelical, and will link only to MP3s that do not stray to far from my own convictions on the central issues of faith (with the usual disclaimer that I may not agree with everything in the MP3s listed in the entries below). I hope that this resource is helpful to some, and all feedback and suggestions are welcomed.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Excellent Theology and History Lectures


For some of the best listening online, go to Biblical Training. They have started to compress the lectures by many superb sholars to MP3 format, and so far they have:

Church History I: Pentecost to Reformation (13 lectures) and Chruch History II: Reformation to Present Times (21 Lectures), both by Gerald Bray (author of the excellent books, The Doctrine of God and Creeds, Councils and Christ.

Systematic Theology (10 lectures) by Bruce Ware, author of God's Lesser Glory and God's Greater Glory, among others.

I am looking forward to the rest being formated for MP3, especially the various series by Ronald Nash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home